A great player knows that the best way to win at a slot machine is by knowing how to play it. If you are able to master this art, then you will be able to beat the slots and earn more than you ever could playing other games. The following are some of the most important tips that can help you improve your game while on the machine:
1) Always bet $2 or less for 5-of-a-kind; any higher value is too risky.
2) Never bet more than 50% of your total bankroll on one spin. This is especially true with progressive machines.
3) Always use the maximum coins allowed per line.
4) When using free spins, never bet more than 25 cents per line.
5) When using free spins, always bet minimum $0.25 and maximum $2.00 per line.
6) Keep track of every dollar you spend in order to increase your chances of winning.
7) Play “slow” machines (those that give you 2 to 3 minutes between each spin); they are easier to control and require fewer mental calculations.
8) Be careful when hitting a jackpot because of the time factor involved. After all, you might have to wait 20 minutes just to get another spin!
9) Use only quarter slots; they provide better odds and are easier to handle.
10) Never touch anything but the buttons on the side of the machine.
11) Always leave the machine alone after finishing a session. It may take you several hours to complete your money back so don’t start another round until you’re done.
12) Try to avoid machines with bonus rounds. If you do choose to play them keep an eye on the clock. You want to finish the round before the bonus expires since it will usually cost you an extra quarter or two.
13) Stay away from slot machines that offer “no payouts” as these are almost certainly rigged.
The players can just plan to be on online platform like Bonus 138 on the time that they wish to. The players can play the game of their choice on the available platform. This will provide the players with a high stake of the winning. In the long run a person can make a good sum of money to get the profits.
Now let’s look at some specific things you should do when playing slots:
1) Choose your machines wisely. You need to find ones that have small denominations (i.e., 1 cent) and large amounts of credits (i.e., at least $100). Also, keep in mind that if you lose all your credits, you’ll still be paid off in cash.
2) Learn how to count your credits. Most casinos have machines where you can see how many credits you have left. This gives you an idea of how long it will take to reach your goal or how much longer you can play.
3) Look for machines that offer a “bonus” feature. These are generally found near the lower denomination slots (i.e., 1 cent slot) and often reward players with free plays (usually 30-60 minutes).
4) Avoid spinning the same symbol over and over again. While this doesn’t usually hurt you, it can cause others to quit playing so try not to do this unless your machine offers a “free spin” feature.
5) If possible, select machines that have an adjustable coin size. This will allow you to make larger bets without having to worry about wasting your money.
6) Watch out for “hot” symbols. This refers to symbols that come up frequently on the reels. These often indicate that the next spin will produce a big payoff.
7) Be sure to learn which symbols are “wild.” Wild symbols appear randomly on the reels and will substitute for any other symbol except the scatter. For example, if the first reel has a wild symbol on it, any subsequent symbol would be replaced with a wild symbol instead of the usual number.
8) Try and stick to one type of symbol at a time. Many people think that they can win more by changing their strategy mid-session. However, most times this approach won’t work. Stick with whatever strategy you learned during the course of your session and you will eventually begin to win.
9) Take advantage of the scatter bonuses. Scattered images appear on random reels throughout the game and sometimes grant free spins. Be sure to know what symbols constitute a scatter.
10) Always stop when you have enough credits to go into the bonus round. Once you begin, there is no turning back.
11) Know your limits. If you can’t afford to lose more than a few dollars, then you shouldn’t be gambling at all. Keep in mind that some casinos offer insurance programs that cover losses up to a certain amount. Check out the fine print!
12) Play responsibly. Some casinos offer special rooms for young gamblers. They have specially trained personnel who will watch over you and ensure that you stay within the rules.